Who are we ?
Formed in May 2002, we are a self help group who share their lives with someone affected by M.S. With varying degrees we are all in the same situation, and The MusketeerS have been formed to try and give everyone a few precious hours per month, the opportunity to ‘get away’ and support one another. We all live in and around North Staffordshire.
1. To offer friendship, fellowship and support to one another, and the membership is free.
2. To draw on one another’s wealth of experiences.
3. To aim to improve one another’s quality of life for a few hours per month.
4. To produce a directory of contacts specifically for the people who look after their loved ones with MS and to guide them through all the help and specialised assistance available.
5. To produce a yearly diary of events where MusketeerS can meet socially.
6. To enlist professional help for members who cannot leave their partners alone, to attend meetings.
7. To, if required, discuss related problems on a strict confidentiality basis.
8. To try and make contact with as many people as possible.
For our latest news and comment check out our Blog